As is obvious from the photos on the left, this post is about the one and only Monochrome look.
Monochrome is an awesome trend. It is classic, chic, it is beautiful, its easy to put together and it doesn’t have to be expensive. So what is the catch? Well, it can be dull. Most of the time that will happen because of lack of accessories.Accessories are essential to almost any outfit. They are what makes your outfit trendy, up-to-date and thought through. So do not try and skip the accessories step – it is worth spending that little bit extra. Another problem that can ruin this outfit is if the clothes appear sloppy and untidy. You really can’t afford this with monochrome. The shirt has to be bright white and ironed to perfection. The suit has to be impeccable. Full stop. Non-negotiable. Very strict)))))
As an example, we have put together a 100% monochrome outfit that is complete with all the accessories you need to perfect your work look.
Who is this outfit perfect for? Standard answer: “This outfit is a classic. Hence it will look good on everyone”. Errrrrrr….No! This outfit is for people that feel confident in a classic suit and love that monochrome style. If you don’t like it, it might not be for you. For instance, if you are into anime, your hair is pink and you have several tattoos, it might not suit you, or even if it does, it will have a different effect. And instead of looking like a successful executive, you will look like you are on your way to a costume party. So we ask again:
Who is this outfit perfect for:
– successful professional who love to look sharp
– people that know how to pull off a strict look
– anyone going for an interview or meeting potential employers
– monochrome addicts 🙂
– we went all out for this shoot, however, you don’t have to wear heels that high. A medium heel will look very sharp too. Another comment about the shoes – keep them matt. Shiny shoes can look offensive at work.
– this outfit will look more strict if you wear pants. If you need that super strict look, go for pants. For interviews we recommend wearing a skirt.